Author Topic: Cheap race kites  (Read 776 times)

Solwaybuggier

• Administrator
  • Kite Ace
    • View Profile
Cheap race kites
« on: September 27, 2008, 10:33:52 »
Not sure if people are already aware of these (and maybe this is most of interest to Phil?) but Pansh have released a limited edition racekite, the Sprint.  Available only via the Pansh forum ( http://www.panshforum.com/ ), only in bright green and only in 5m size - at 95, paid via Paypal.  It's time limited and is only available until Thursday 2 Oct (or earlier if the limited stock runs out.)

Lots of discussion on the Pansh forum and some on Racekites (http://www.racekites.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=22506) - looks a good deal but if you're a beginner please bear in mind that a kite of this sort is generally very unforgiving!
Ian Gilmore
Allonby
Libre VMax (for comfort), flying Ozone Access1 8.0, PKD Busters 1.4, 2.0, 5.5 and 7.0  BPKA Instructor (Powerkiting and Buggy)

HATTSTER

• Kite Flyer
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap race kites
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 11:15:36 »
yeah..funnily enough i got through to the last 15 people in naming the new pansh  race kite...unfortunatly i didnt win..but got a congratulations from them for coming so close...lol ::)
Ozone Samurai2 2mtr
Flexifoil bullet 3.5mtr
Flexibuggy

wackyracer

• Kite Ace
  • SCO221
    • View Profile
Re: Cheap race kites
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 15:32:36 »
me to hattster, mine was the decimator, looking at it , it'll proberly overlap with my 4m and 6m , i'm also going to be rather skint soon as i'm looking at buying a cameleon pogona , full eurotrax on the back, we'll see though, got the first race of the season in a couple of weeks,
FOR RACING
Predator Full Race On KadKat Bigfoots
Jojo Race Masters 2.0m/4.0m/6.0m/10.0m
Pimped Cameleon Pogona
SCO221

For Surfing/Freestyle
Flexifoil Strike 11m in ANTHEM!!
Peter Lynn Guerilla 13m
Airush Switch 160