Author Topic: Land-boarding FINALLY  (Read 1179 times)

Tracker

• Kite Flyer
    • View Profile
Land-boarding FINALLY
« on: September 08, 2008, 18:48:55 »
After around 3 months of scudding and jumping with my blade I finally had some good steady winds to get my Mountain Board out for a spin. I have had it out a few times but either wind was too low or I was getting pulled off my board every time i went to set off. But today I had my best runs up and down the field including racing a boyracer driving down the road next to the harbor which was funny as I won.

Well lets just say I love this sport it is so versatile it involves Air, land, and sea with several modes of transport I think my next purchase os gonna be a harness to I can hold the kite for longer in higher winds.
Naish Element 7.5m
Blade II 3m
Radsail Trainer 2m (The Wifes)

HATTSTER

• Kite Flyer
    • View Profile
Re: Land-boarding FINALLY
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 23:33:10 »
Nice one m8...i bought a buggy a week ago which still needs built..lol..i have an excuse im waiting for my rips belly pan to come..and some buggybag.com siderail covers...i cant wait to get going in it...im glad you had some fun..we were gonna come down 2night too..but looked at the windmills from up where we were and thought not enough wind...well prob see you down this week if weather holds out..then again it dont usualy stop us...lol..regards Paul ;D ;D ;D
Ozone Samurai2 2mtr
Flexifoil bullet 3.5mtr
Flexibuggy

kitegnome

• Global Moderator
  • Kite Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2008, 08:50:59 »
Glad to hear you are both getting on well!

Where do you mainly fly?
Big bag of stuff

HATTSTER

• Kite Flyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 11:20:14 »
Hi...harrington marina mostly m8...always a decent bit of land to fly on..never have to worry bout tides!! ;D
Ozone Samurai2 2mtr
Flexifoil bullet 3.5mtr
Flexibuggy

Tracker

• Kite Flyer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2008, 18:29:26 »
back out tonight again wind speeds were 20 gusting to 30 the Blade was living up to its name and nearly pulling my arms out of there sockets.
Naish Element 7.5m
Blade II 3m
Radsail Trainer 2m (The Wifes)